Payment and Billing Policies
ISL is not contracted with any health care insurance providers:
Insurance and/or Medicare billing is not available. Patients are financially responsible for services provided by ISL. ISL will submit, direct to the patient, a detailed receipt of services for insurance reimbursement.
Practitioners who would like to set up an account with Immunosciences Lab., Inc. must return a signed copy of the Account Setup form. Accounts are subject to approval. All accounts are payable upon receipt of a monthly statement. Prior arrangements must be made with Immunosciences Lab., Inc. to establish credit and set up an account.
- Patient responsible – Submit payment in full (check, money order, cashier’s check, or credit card information) with the blood sample. ISL will provide a complete receipt to patients for insurance reimbursement.
Practitioners may open an account with ISL for testing services.
- Practitioner accounts will be billed monthly.
- Practitioner Pre-paid Account credit card authorization can be used to pay monthly statement.
- All accounts are subject to Immunosciences Lab., Inc. credit review and approval. Credit limits may be established for practitioner accounts.
California State Law prohibits offering professional courtesy testing.
CPT codes provided in our directory are for guidance in billing. These codes reflect our interpretation of CPT coding requirements only, and are subject to change at any time.
- All prices listed are in U.S. Dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- Practitioner account balances over 30 days are subject to a 10% service charge.
- Immunosciences Lab., Inc. does not accept Medi-Cal/Medicaid from any state in the U.S.
- Immunosciences Lab., Inc. is licensed to conduct selected tests.
- Please contact Immunosciences Lab., Inc. to obtain a list of tests approved and available to practitioners in the state of New York.